Skilled Capital is an ACT Government training initiative, funded by the ACT and Australian Governments, provides subsidised amount of $5,790 for students commencing their SHB40115 Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy study at Australasian Beauty Therapy Academy (RTO No. 88178) in 2019.
🙌LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE - ENROLLMENT IS OPEN NOW! 🙌
🌸What do I pay?
You will only need to pay $2,560 when you are approved for Skilled Capital funding to study this course at ABTA in 2019. Flexible payment plan options available, contact us for more details.
Course fee includes a professional Beauty Starter Kit.
Students receive ‘Industry discount’ for future purchase with our Industry affiliates.
🌸When the course starts?
Full time: Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays 9:30am – 5pm over 8 months, starting from Feb. 6th 2019;
Part time: Tuesdays & Wednesdays 6pm – 9:30pm plus clinic practice over 12 months, starting from Feb. 5th 2019.
🌸What will I learn?
Subjects covered within this course include:
● Facial treatments from basic to advanced
● Manicure and Pedicure, and Nail Art
● Lash & Brow treatments for shaping and colour balance
● Lash extension
● Day to evening make-up
● Relaxation Swedish body massage
● Indian Head Massage
● Ear Piercing
● Spray Tanning
● Skin biology and science
● Anatomy and physiology for beauty services
● Cosmetic chemistry for skin and body care products
● Dermalogica and Algologie product training
Hands-on training delivered by an ABTA experienced beauty therapy trainer, learn from the best!
More course information can be found on ABTA ‘Courses & Fees’ web page.
🌸How do I know if I am eligible for Skilled Capital funding?
To be eligible for Skilled Capital, at the time of enrollment, you must be:
• an Australian citizen, permanent resident or New Zealand passport holder resident for more than six months, OR
• a visa holder with work rights and not excluded from participation in government funded training, AND
• living or working in the ACT, AND
• not enrolled in or attending secondary school or college.
More information about Skilled Capital can be found on the ACT Government’s Department of Education website: https://www.skills.act.gov.au/frequently-asked-questions
📞02 6285 4255 or 📧 email@example.com for more information or registration.