Skilled Capital is an ACT Government training initiative, funded by the ACT and Australian Governments, provides subsidised amount of $1,820 for students commencing their SHB20116 Certificate II in Retail Cosmetics study at Australasian Beauty Therapy Academy (RTO No. 88178) in 2019
🙌LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE - ENROLLMENT IS OPEN NOW! 🙌
🎨What do I pay?
You will only need to pay $780 when you are approved for Skilled Capital funding to study this course at ABTA in 2019.
Course fee includes a professional Make-up Starter Kit.
Students receive ‘Industry discount’ for future purchase with our Industry affiliates.
🎨When the course starts?
Consists of Face-To-Face a week-long training (April 14th to April 18th 2019, 10am – 5pm), plus additional study completed off campus.
🎨What will I learn?
Subjects covered within this course include:
● Industry consultation & communication
● Facial anatomy and balance
● Colour harmonies and balance
● Weddings /Formals / Occasion Make-up
● Day to evening make-up
● Contouring and highlighting techniques
● Remedial camouflage
● Fashion & editorial style photographic make-up
● False lash application
● Grooming techniques (make-up) for men
Hands-on training delivered by an ABTA experienced make-up trainer, who will provide students with real and practical examples of working within this industry, encourage their artistic license and creativity. You will learn the key aspects in just one week & is directed at those looking to gain employment in the make-up industry as a qualified makeup artist!
More course information can be found on ABTA ‘Courses & Fees’ web page.
🎨How do I know if I am eligible for Skilled Capital funding?
To be eligible for Skilled Capital, at the time of enrollment, you must be:
• an Australian citizen, permanent resident or New Zealand passport holder resident for more than six months, OR
• a visa holder with work rights and not excluded from participation in government funded training, AND
• living or working in the ACT, AND
• not enrolled in or attending secondary school or college.
More information about Skilled Capital can be found on the ACT Government’s Department of Education website: https://www.skills.act.gov.au/frequently-asked-questions.
📞02 6285 4255 or 📧 email@example.com for more information or registration.